Sunday, November 21, 2010

System.out.println("Hello World");

A blog at last! In this digital brain-dump I plan to share my findings and perhaps create a few lessons about things that interest and inspire me, in hopes that they will do the same for someone else! I have taken so much from the collective knowledge of the internet community over the past few years and this is my first step to giving some of it back. I am a computer scientist by training and a software engineer by trade. I make video games now (for fun and for profit) and love ever minute of it. I plan to post about various programming topics as I learn them for myself, as well as any useful tips and tricks I pick up along the way. Right now I'm working in Flash/AS3 for my job and XNA/Python on a hobby project. Plenty to learn there!

In any case, my dream is for this blog to grow and be full of useful information for fellow disciples of the digital domain. I'm looking forward to seeing what this baby can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment